I just got these in an e-mail. They are just too good to not share with you.
Ten Essentials to a life well lived
by Randy Garris
These points are not meant to be in order of priority – all are very
important and the forsaking of one can destroy the others.
* A heart of worship
* A handful of Godly friends who know everything about me
* Faithfully living out your role in your family
* Pick up the towel and basin to advance the cause of Christ
* Work hard and learn to enjoy your work
* Faithful stewardship of the body given to me
* A wise stewardship of the possessions entrusted to me